Management System (FMS) - FMSWeb
(To return to the main Remarkable Ideas site, close this browser window)
1) Saves time - Printing all of the information included in FMS Web would take far longer than using FMS Web ... and then there's the time you'll save on filing.
2) Saves paper - A complete transactions list might take 200+ pages. With FMS Web it is instantly available, instant searchable, and you can "cut and paste" details as required.
3) Improved Cost Reporting - All details supporting your Cost Report are included
4) E-mail ready - You can send a copy of all of these reports to Completion Guarantors and production partners in a few minutes. (Password protected e-mail is recommended)
5) Easy Archiving - You can build up a library of Cost Report snapshots over a period of time (if required).
6) Intranet/Internet ready - You can easily publish your Cost Reports to your Intranet or the Internet (A secure site is recommended)
FMSWeb Top Menu Options
Home - Displays
Tips and Tricks
1. Maximise your screen resolution: Many reports are best viewed with your screen resolution set at the highest possible resolution. If you can, set your screen resolution to 1024*768.
2. Reduce browser text size: If you are using Internet Explorer, do this via the View | Text Size option to view wide reports on one browser 'page'.
3. Use Ctrl-F: When browsing a report, press Ctrl-F, type in the information you are looking for, and then click on 'Find Next' (Remember you can move 'Up' and 'Down' using the Ctrl-F options.)
4. Budget Report: The 'Budget" report option always puts you at the top of the Budget Index which makes it easy to navigate large budgets.
5. Use your browsers Back and Forwards buttons: These buttons put you back to where you were when you were last in a page i.e. you don't 'lose your place'.
6. To send an individual report: select the repot using your browser, and then, from your browser menu, select Tools | Mail and News | Send Page. Your e-mail client will open and you can then enter the recipients address and send the page.
7. To send all reports: Start WinZip and use it to create a ZIP file containing the FMSWeb folder. Then send the ZIP file via e-mail. (If you don't have WinZip, you can download a FREE version from www.winzip.com
8. Customising FMSWeb: You can add and/or delete reports from FMSWeb (using an HTML Editor such as FrontPage or a text editor such as Notepad). If you want a custom version, or you would like to integrate FMS or FMSWeb with other systems, send us an e-mail.
otherwise, the entire contents of this site are protected by copyright.
(c) 1999-2010 Noel Ferguson / Remarkable Ideas Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Postal Address: PO Box 633, Tokoroa 3444, Waikato, New Zealand
Mobile: +64-27-306-8999 After Hours: +64-7-886-0445