eCommerce via CustomShop offers most
of the features and benefits found in "big ticket" systems, but it is
available to you at a fraction of their price - and comes with
a 90-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Setting up for eCommerce with CustomShop can be done quickly so it may work out to be less expensive than many freeware programs, low-cost
"DIY" software packages, or monthly rental eCommerce options.
eCommerce via CustomShop is not an
option for EVERY business - but it is probably a great choice for you if:
- You operate an existing "bricks and mortar" business but you
want to operate your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (Regional and/or
- You sell/service a range of products (physical or electronic) that are
able to be sold via the Internet and you want to progressively integrate
eBusiness functions with your existing business
- You want to reduce your cost of processing sales orders and/or preparing
quotes by streamlining and automating a wide variety of your business
processes - whether your customers are casual "Consumers" (B2C) or long
term "Business" (B2B) clients using an existing EDI system
- You don't want the additional upheaval and the significant
"hidden" cost of replacing your existing accounting system just so
you can reap the rewards offered by eBusiness
- You want to be in control of your
eCommerce web site but you want to
maintain your site at low cost - without having to employ expensive
"eCommerce consultants" every time you need want to change
- You want your eCommerce site set up to your specifications quickly, at
a reasonable cost, and that integrates with your existing way of doing
- You want a guarantee that your
eCommerce site will work as
- Lets you operate your eBusiness 24/7 anywhere in the world
- Reduces your cost of processing sales orders and preparing quotes
- Works for small businesses sharing a web server or large corporations with
existing in-house web servers.
- Supports an unlimited number of products and customers. 100% Scalable
- Custom EDI options are available to minimise effort and data entry errors
- Helps increase sales – includes built-in sales incentives
- Provides for quoting and re-ordering functions for your customers
- Streamlines and automates a wide variety of your business processes. Can
become the backbone of your supply logistics system if you need it to.
- Helps increase your sales by making ordering easy
- Costs much less than comparable systems – and can link to your existing
- Easy to set up – your customised system can be 100% live within 6-8
weeks. The majority of this time is spent preparing the data from your
- Once operational, you can easily manage your site using your own people
– without the need to hire expensive developers.
- CustomShop licences come with a 90-day MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE and FREE LIFETIME
One of our
early client sites was Regency Duty Free:
"Next up was Regency Duty Free,
which gets an average of 10,000 user sessions, 250 new registrations and 350
orders a month.
Regency's internet and statistics coordinator, Gareth Lathey, says the
figures may seem quite low in comparison to Woolworths or FlyingPig, but set-up
and site development costs were small, which has made it a profitable venture.
Hooray! I think that's the first time I've heard an e-tailer utter those
words. Not a bad effort either, considering the site has only 4000 registered
New Zealand Herald
Regency was a
self-maintained eBusiness site operated by a Regency Duty Free, a member of the
Nuance Group. The site included a special check-out facility which asked the client for their flight details so that Regency
could have customer
orders made up and waiting for them at the airport – whether they were on
in-bound or out-bound flights. The site was becoming a firm favourite with
airline staff and many visitors commented favourably on how easy the
site was to use.
send us an e-mail
message to arrange
a time for a personal "one-on-one" telephone tour of CustomShop. This
will take between 15 minutes and an hour and give you a deeper
understanding of CustomShop and what it can do for your business.
Back to Top